We started iZettle to give people simple tools that let them make and take card payments anywhere, anytime, and share their experiences with friends. But achieving those goals requires more amazing people.
We want only the best and brightest – rare individuals who are in fact individuals; fun-lovers who have a keen appreciation and sixth sense for pixel-perfect design, elegant engineering, or take-the-world-by-storm marketing and sales.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you!
What to expect?
Great location, international environment. Our native Stockholm is world class in beauty, design and much more. So no wonder we love it, but we also love the world. And that's where we're going.
A great team. Although we're a number of different departments, we all share one common goal. And we work together to get there. On all levels.
A chance to make a difference. The payment industry could use some change, right? We believe anyone can be an entrepreneur, and we’re here to help them by creating the best services anyone could want. Or need.
Space to grow. As our products and teams develop, so do you. And with launches in several new markets every few months, there is always space to grow. So where do you want to do it?
A seat in our hi-tech spaceship. Great feats demand great tools, and an outstanding working environment. At our head office in the heart of Stockholm, you get exactly that.
Read more about open positions
- Risk Operations Analyst, Brazil
- Commercial Relations Manager, Brazil
- Partner Development Manager, Brazil
- Commercial Relations Manager, Germany
- Channel Partnerships Executive, Mexico
- Commercial Relations Executive, Mexico
- Commercial Relations Manager, Mexico
- Partner Development Executive (Banks and financial institutions), Mexico
- PR & Communications Intern, Norway
- Customer Success Manager
- Customer Success Team Leader (Spanish speaking), Sweden
- Customer Success Team Leader, Nordics
- Customer Support Officer (Nordics), Sweden
- Android Developer, Sweden
- Ops Engineer, Sweden
- Test Engineer, Sweden
- Web Developer, Sweden
- Technical Recruiter, Sweden
- Internal IT Support, Sweden
- Java Developer, Sweden
- Risk Engineer, Sweden
- Junior Conversion Rate Optimizer, Sweden
- Office Manager, UK
- Student Ambassadors, UK
Can't find an open position that suits you?
We're always on the lookout for people with great skills. Please get in touch anyway! email@example.com