We started iZettle with a single mission: To launch a brilliant little product that would help small businesses and entrepreneurs around the world never miss out on sales again.
But achieving that goal requires more amazing people. We want only the best and brightest – rare individuals who are in fact individuals; fun-lovers who have a keen appreciation and sixth sense for pixel-perfect design, elegant engineering, or take-the-world-by-storm marketing and sales. If that’s you, please get in touch!
We look forward to welcoming you onboard the iZettle team.
What to expect?
Great location, international environment. Our native Stockholm is world class in beauty, design and much more. So no wonder we love it, but we also love the world. And that's where we're going.
A great team. Although we're a number of different departments, we all share one common goal. And we work together to get there. On all levels.
A chance to make a difference. The payment industry could use some change, right? We believe anyone can be an entrepreneur, and we’re here to help them by creating the best services anyone could want. Or need.
Space to grow. As our products and teams develop, so do you. And with launches in several new markets every few months, there is always space to grow. So where do you want to do it?
A seat in our hi-tech spaceship. Great feats demand great tools, and an outstanding working environment. At our head office in the heart of Stockholm, you get exactly that.
Read more about open positions
- Key Account Manager, Helsinki
- Customer Success Officer, Mexico City
- Key Account Manager, Madrid
- Growth Analyst Intern, Stockholm
- Head of Growth Analytics, Stockholm
- Community Manager, Stockholm
- Copywriter, Stockholm
- Communications Coordinator CRM, Stockholm
- Customer Loyalty Manager, Stockholm
- Head of CRM, Stockholm
- Full-Stack Web Developer, Stockholm
- Test Engineer, Stockholm
- Accountant, Stockholm
- Android Developer, Stockholm
- iOS Developer, Stockholm
- Java Developer Hardware, Stockholm
- Java Developer, Stockholm
- Newly graduated technicians! Stockholm
- Business Analyst (German speaking), Stockholm
- Credit Risk Analyst, Stockholm
- Risk Engineer, Stockholm
Can't find an open position that suits you?
We're always on the lookout for people with great skills. Please get in touch anyway! email@example.com