Add a bank account
In order for us to make deposits to you, you must add your bank account with us. To do this, simply follow the instructions below.
- Sign in on the iZettle website.
- Go to Settings > Bank details.
- Enter your bank account details.
- A bank account can only be registered once on iZettle. If you have more than one iZettle account, you need to nominate one bank account for each iZettle account.
- The bank account you nominate must be a bank account that you can make deposits from.
- Private account*: The bank account you add must be registered on the person that holds the iZettle account.
- Business account: The bank account that you add must be registered in the company’s or the director’s name.
*The option to register for individual iZettle accounts has been removed in March 2017. The following applies to existing users
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our support team is available weekdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Call us on: 32 72 04 70
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com