To keep track of your orders, you can automatically print an order ticket while you print the receipt. An order number is printed on both the order ticket and on the customer’s receipt.
If you for instance have a restaurant, you can print the receipt at the counter and send the order ticket to a printer in the kitchen.
- Go to “Settings” in the app and tap on ”Printer Settings”.
- Select a receipt printer from the list of available printers.
- Switch on ”Order tickets” and you’re all set.
Bestil din printer her
How it works:
- Order tickets can only be printed on a receipt printer.
- The order numbers count up to 100 before resetting.
- The order ticket can only be printed once.
Note: Only available for iOS devices.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 32 72 04 70
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org