A simple, affordable way to accept card payments
For a small business owner, the key to increasing sales is accepting different types of payment. When you set up shop, cash is convenient — but as your customers keep on coming, they want new ways to pay. In the UK, card payments have doubled in the last ten years1 and the majority of retail purchases are now paid for by card. So, if you want to boost your bottom line, a card payment machine for your small business is the very best way.
In the past, card machines were expensive and complex to use, but with iZettle there is a better option. The iZettle Reader is a simple, affordable and totally mobile card machine for small business. Its wireless design and all-day battery mean you can bring it anywhere to take card payments, and next day deposits let you stay on top of your earnings. Simple!
Why choose iZettle's card machine?
- It works together with our free point-of-sale app.
- Connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet.
- Accepts all major credit cards, as well as Apple, Google and mobile pay.
- It has a 24-hour battery life and charges via USB cable or dock.
- We’ll even deposit your money 48 hours after a sale.2
- Totally transparent pricing, with no hidden fees or lock-in contracts.
Accepted payment types
- Chip and PIN cards
- Magstripe cards
- Contactless cards
- Apple, Google and Samsung pay
Card payment transaction fee: 1.75%.
Sign up now and purchase your iZettle Reader for only £29.