About the card readers
- Connects via Bluetooth.
- Accepts chip, magstripe and contactless payments - including Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Transactions are approved by the customer’s PIN or signature.
- Beautiful design - inside and out.
- Fast, stable and easy to use card machine.
- Transactions made by contactless cards and below £30 are approved within seconds.
- Charges via USB cable or through the dock (purchased separately). Charge time: ca 1-2 hours.
- Battery lasts for up to 8 hours or 100 transactions.
- Is connected to your device via Bluetooth.
- You can accept chip cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards and payments from NFC phones, read more here.
- The transaction is approved by the customer’s PIN or signature. If the transaction is made with a contactless card and the amount is below £30, it’s approved within a few seconds after the four indicators are lit.
- When accepting a contactless payment, the card must be held above the card reader until the four indicators are lite before it can be removed.
- Automatically goes into sleep mode when not used in order to save battery.
- Battery lasts for approximately 100 transactions, or 5 days in sleep mode.
- Is charged via USB cable. Charge time: ca 1,5h.
- The card reader and the smartphone/tablet can be up to 10 metres away from each other without losing connection.
- Connects via cable to the audio jack on your smartphone or tablet, and in the card reader.
- The transaction is confirmed by the customer's personal identification number (PIN).
- You can receive payments from both the chip and card with magnetic stripe.
- Card reader turns off automatically to save the battery.
- Charges via USB cable. Charging time: about 30 minutes.
- Battery lasts for approximately 200 transactions.
- If you are using another audio cable than the one that came with the card reader: make sure it is a 4-pin cable and no longer than 0.5 m.
- Connects to your device via Bluetooth.
- The transaction is confirmed by the customer's PIN.
- You can receive payments from both chip cards and cards with magnetic stripe.
- Press the small black button on the left side of the card reader to turn on and turn off the card reader.
- If the card reader isn't used in a while, it will automatically go into sleep mode to conserve battery power.
- Charges via USB cable. Charging time: approx. 1.5 hours.
- Battery lasts for approximately 300 entries in sequence, or 2 hours of continuous use.
- The distance between the card reader and smartphone/tablet can max. be 10 metres without losing connection.
Make sure so that your device and OS version works with iZettle.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
iZettle for hospitality
- About the card readers
- Tested smartphones and tablets
- Card reader delivery
- Connecting a card reader via Bluetooth
- Troubleshooting the iZettle Reader
- Card reader troubleshooting
- Updating the software of your card reader
- Buying a card reader
- How to cancel your card reader purchase
- TFL Bundle
Bank account and deposits
My iZettle account
Managing my business
Security and privacy
- Contact us