Connecting the iZettle Reader via Bluetooth
Connect the iZettle Reader and Reader 2
To connect your iZettle card reader with your smartphone or tablet, open the iZettle Go-app and go to Settings > Card readers.
Connecting earlier readers
To connect earlier iZettle card readers (such as the Pro Contactless or Pro) with your smartphone or tablet, open the iZettle Go-app and go to Settings > Card readers.
Now simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Good to know:
For the pairing process, you can find the readers number on the back of your device. It is the last 3 digits of the card reader’s serial number.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- About the iZettle readers
- Compatible smartphones and tablets
- Connecting the iZettle Reader via Bluetooth
- Troubleshooting iZettle Reader 2
- Troubleshooting iZettle Reader
- Troubleshooting earlier card readers
- Updating your card reader software
- Card reader delivery
- How to return your card reader
- Discontinued card readers
- Accessories Store
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us