Connect your bank account
In order for us to make deposits to you, you must first connect your bank account to your iZettle account. To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your account on my.izettle.com
- Go to Settings and then Bank details
- Enter your bank account details and click Save
- A bank account can only be registered once on iZettle. If you have more than one iZettle account, you need to connect one bank account for each iZettle account.
- The bank account you connect must be a bank account that you can make deposits from.
- Private account*: The bank account you register with us, must be registered on the person that holds the iZettle account.
- Business account: The bank account that you register with us, must be registered in the company’s or the director’s name. Please note, that if you register as a limited company, the bank account you connect must be in the name of the company.
- If you’ve changed bank and haven’t updated your sort code accordingly, we will do this for you in order to be able to continue making deposits to you. You’ll then be able to see the change on your iZettle account at my.izettle.com.
*The option to register for individual iZettle accounts has been removed in March 2017. The following applies to existing users
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org