Connect your bank account
Connecting bank accounts
In order for us to make deposits to you, you must first connect your bank account to your iZettle account. To do this, simply follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your account on my.izettle.com
- Go to Settings and then Bank details
- Enter your bank account details and click Save
- A bank account can only be registered on iZettle once. Should you have more than one iZettle account, you will need to connect a different bank account to each.
- iZettle business account: The bank account that you register with us must be registered in the company’s or the director’s name. Please note, if you register as a limited company, the bank account you connect must be in the name of the company.
Changing bank accounts
To change your bank details, sign in to your iZettle account at my.izettle.com and follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and then Bank details.
- Click on Change bank account and confirm that you want to go ahead with the change.
- Fill in your new bank details and click Save.