How to cancel your card reader purchaseYour right to cancel your card reader purchase
You have the right to cancel your card reader purchase, without providing any reason, within thirty (30) days from the day the card reader was delivered to you.
The easiest way to cancel your card reader purchase is to use the following cancellation form. Do not forget to include the completed form in the package with the card reader!
Please note that:
- It is up to you to pay any cost of the return shipping.
- You are responsible for the card reader until iZettle receives it.
- The card reader should be returned in it’s original package together with any accessories.
If you choose to cancel your card reader purchase we will refund what you have paid for the card reader. The refund will be made by us provided that we have received your returned card reader. The refund will be made to the bank account connected to your iZettle account. Please note that we will not reimburse you for the return shipping.
Does your case concern card reader troubleshooting? Please read more here.
Do you need more help? Please contact our Support team.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- About the card readers
- Compatible smartphones and tablets
- Connecting a card reader via Bluetooth
- Troubleshooting the iZettle Reader
- Card reader troubleshooting
- Updating the software of your card reader
- Buying a card reader
- How to cancel your card reader purchase
- Card reader delivery
- TFL Bundle
iZettle for hospitality
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us