Customer not present
You cannot use iZettle when your customer isn’t physically present with their card at the time of the payment. This means that you can't use iZettle for making a sale over the phone, for example.
Please read more in our Terms & Conditions, paragraph 16.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
iZettle for hospitality
- Accepted cards
- Transaction limits
- Taking card & contactless payments for small businesses
- Taking cash payments
- Customising receipt information
- Order tickets
- Customer not present
- Was the payment approved?
- Amount reserved on customer's bank account
- Fee Schedule
- Important info about taking payments without a card reader
Bank account and deposits
My iZettle account
Managing my business
Security and privacy
- Contact us