Changing email address and account settings
At my.izettle.com you can change your account settings, such as email address, password and profile picture.
Simply sign in to your account at my.izettle.com, click on your name in the top menu and select ”Settings” then ”Account settings”.
N.B. Make sure your email address is up to date, since we use this to contact you. You have to be able to send and receive emails from this address, i.e. do not use an alias.
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the login page at my.izettle.com, or open the iZettle Go app, and click on ”Forgot password?”. Then just follow the instructions to reset your password.
Read more about updating account details.
Guidelines for your password
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Never use the same password for more than one account.
- Frequently change your password, at least once every three months.
- If you believe your password has been compromised, make sure you change it as soon as possible.
- When using public computers, make sure you sign out and close the browser afterwards.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com