If for instance, you have a restaurant, you can use iZettle to print your customer's receipt at the counter and then send an order ticket to a printer in the kitchen.
To keep track of your orders, you can automatically print an order ticket while you print the receipt. An order number is printed on both the order ticket and on the customer’s receipt.
- Go to “Settings” in the app and tap on ”Printer Settings”.
- Select a receipt printer from the list of available printers.
- Switch on ”Order tickets” and you’re all set.
How they work
- Order tickets can only be printed on a receipt printer. List of supported devices.
- The order numbers count up to 100 before resetting.
- The order ticket can only be printed once.
Note: At the moment, this feature is only available on iOS devices.