If for instance, you have a restaurant, you can use iZettle to print your customer's receipt at the counter and then send an order ticket to a printer in the kitchen.
To keep track of your orders, you can automatically print an order ticket while you print the receipt. An order number is printed on both the order ticket and on the customer’s receipt.
- Go to “Settings” in the app and tap on ”Printer Settings”.
- Select a receipt printer from the list of available printers.
- Switch on ”Order tickets” and you’re all set.
Get your printer here
How it works:
- Order tickets can only be printed on a receipt printer. List of supported devices.
- The order numbers count up to 100 before resetting.
- The order ticket can only be printed once.
Note: Only available for iOS devices.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
- Taking card & contactless payments for small businesses
- Taking cash payments
- Accepted cards
- Transaction limits
- Customising your receipts
- Order tickets
- Customer not present
- Was the payment approved?
- Amount reserved in customer's bank account
- Signage to show you accept card payments
- Fee schedule
Card readers & accessories
iZettle for hospitality
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us