Configuring employees with iZettle Pro
This article contains information regarding our POS system - iZettle Pro
All of your employees can be users on your account and there are no limits on the number you can add. There are three tiers of access: Manager, Supervisor and Staff. You can tailor responsibilities based on seniority.
- Log into the Backoffice web portal and select Employees from the left-hand menu.
- Select Management. A list of everyone who uses your account appears:
To add a new member of staff as a user:
- Select Create New User. The following dialogue box appears:
- Enter the username that will appear on the iPad.
- Enter the 1-8 digit password they will use to log in.
- Choose their Role: Manager, Supervisor or Staff.
- Click Save. The staff member can now log in and use the system.
To remove a user from the system:
- Make the user inactive
- Click Delete.
- Click the green tick symbol to confirm the deletion.
You can configure your system to ensure all staff members have the appropriate access to backend systems; for example, so that only your Supervisor can perform a refund.
To configure access:
- Log into the iZettle Pro app.
- Select Settings > Users.