Customising your receipts
It’s easy to alter the design of your receipts. This can be a nice touch for your customers once they’ve done business with you. And adding things like your business logo, contact details and address can really help with retention and repeat visitors.
You can add a header and footer to your receipts within the iZettle Pro app. You can even do this for each of your business terminals, so you can have different messages at each.
To add, remove or edit a header and footer to your receipts:
- Log into the iZettle Pro app.
- Select Settings > Printers.
- Select Receipts.
- Navigate to the Header section.
- Select Header text and Footer text and enter the information you want to print on your customer receipts.
You can also add a logo, depending on your requirements.
In the following example, the header text is used for address and contact details, and the footer contains the VAT number.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Getting started
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts
- Compatible hardware
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Generating Reports
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- Using chip & pin card readers
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Network Requirements
- App improvements
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us