Changing your password
It’s easy to change the password set on your account.
To change a password:
- Log into your Backoffice web portal with your iZettle Pro username and the password you want to change.
- Select My Profile from the left-hand menu.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Change Password section, enter your password details and click Save to update your details.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Getting started with iZettle Pro
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts
- Compatible hardware with iZettle Pro
- Pairing chip & pin card readers
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Generating Reports
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Network Requirements
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Planday and iZettle Pro
- App improvements
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us