You can add promotions using value or percentage.
To add a new promotion:
In the app, select Settings > Promotions.
Select Create new promotion. You can also edit existing promotions from this list.
Add a Display name. This is the name of the promotion as it appears on the sales screen for your employees. Make sure it is easy to understand so they can select it with ease when serving customers.
Optionally, add a Customer name if you’d like the promotion to have a different name on customer receipts.
Optionally, add a Kitchen name to provide the kitchen with a longer description of the offer, if required. Remember, your kitchen staff will not be using the tills regularly, so they may not understand an abbreviated name that works for your front-of-house staff.
Set a Button colour for the promotion.
Assign the promotion to a pre-existing specific category or loyalty system. The Value can be a fixed monetary value or a percentage, depending on your needs; the Value / Percentage option sets whether the promotion deducts a fixed amount or a percentage when applied.
To switch the promotion on or off, toggle the Active switch.
On the till, promotions can be applied to individual products or as an overall discount.
- To apply promotions on an individual product, use the sales screen to select the relevant item. A green tick appears once the item is selected successfully. To add it to the promotion, select Functions. Click Add Promotion.
- To apply the promotion across all the products in the order, repeat this step without pre-selecting any items beforehand.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Getting started with iZettle Pro
- Add product, category and department
- Tipping with iZettle Pro
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts with iZettle Pro
- Compatible hardware with iZettle Pro
- Pairing chip & pin card readers
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Generating Reports
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Network Requirements
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Planday and iZettle Pro
- App improvements
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us