This article contains information regarding our POS system - iZettle Pro
You can add promotions using value or percentage.
Adding a new promotion:
- In the app, select Settings> Promotions.
- Select Create new promotion. You can also edit existing promotions from this list.
- Add a Display name. This is the name of the promotion as it appears on the sales screen for your employees. Make sure it is easy to understand so they can select it with ease when serving customers.
- Optionally, add a Customer name if you’d like the promotion to have a different name on customer receipts.
- Optionally, add a Kitchen name to provide the kitchen with a longer description of the offer, if required. Remember, your kitchen staff will not be using the tills regularly, so they may not understand an abbreviated name that works for your front-of-house staff.
- Set a Button colourfor the promotion.
- Assign the promotion to a pre-existing specific category or loyalty system. The Valuecan be a fixed monetary value or a percentage, depending on your needs; the Value/ Percentageoption sets whether the promotion deducts a fixed amount or a percentage when applied.
- To switch the promotion on or off, toggle the Activeswitch.
On the till, promotions can be applied to individual products or as an overall discount.
- To apply promotions on an individual product, use the sales screen to select the relevant item. A green tick appears once the item is selected successfully. To add it to the promotion, select Functions. Click Add Promotion.
- To apply the promotion across all the products in the order, repeat this step without pre-selecting any items beforehand.