Chip & pin card readers
This article contains information regarding our EPOS system - iZettle for hospitality, powered by intelligentpos
You will need an iZettle account set up before you can complete this process.
- The first time you start the chip and pin machine it will automatically go into pairing mode.
At any other time: Press the Bluetooth button and release when the Bluetooth pairing symbol is displayed.
- Go to the iPad settings and Turn Bluetooth on. Wait for “iZettle ###” to appear and tap it to connect. (The ### are the last 3 digits of the card reader’s serial number, which you can find on the back of the device.)
- A six digit code will appear on the iPad. The same code should appear on the card reader, Confirm on both devices to pair them.
- Open the intelligentpos App and go to Settings - > Integrations -> iZettle - > iZettle settings and enter your iZettle username and password.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
iZettle for hospitality
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Managing employees
- Setting receipt header/footer
- Compatible hardware
- Changing password
- Option groups
- Reports panel
- Advanced stock manager
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Chip & pin card readers
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Xero and iZettle for hospitality
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
- Contact us