Pairing chip & pin card readers
Pairing the iZettle Reader 2 via Bluetooth
1. In-app pairing
To connect your iZettle Reader 2 with your tablet, open the Settings > Integrations > iZettle Settings > Card readers.
- Now simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Pairing other iZettle card readers
To pair your Chip and PIN reader, you’ll need an iZettle account set up before you begin the process. The first time you start the card reader, it automatically enters pairing mode.
- If this isn’t the first time you’ve started the reader, press the Bluetooth button and release when the pairing symbol is displayed.
- Go to the iPad settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Wait for ‘iZettle ###’ to appear and tap to connect. The ### represents the last 3 digits of the card reader’s serial number, which you can locate on the back of the device. A six digit code will appear on the iPad and the same code should appear on your card reader.
- Confirm on both devices to pair them.
- Open the iZettle Pro App and select Settings > Integrations.
- In Card payments, select iZettle.
- Select iZettle Settings and enter your iZettle username and password. You are now ready to start receiving card payments.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Getting started with iZettle Pro
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts
- Compatible hardware with iZettle Pro
- Pairing chip & pin card readers
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Generating Reports
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Network Requirements
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Planday and iZettle Pro
- App improvements
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us