Adding Discount Codes
Log into your account and click Sell Online and head over to your iZettle dashboard.
Select Online Discounts in the left panel.
Click Create Discount and fill out the form.
Give your offer a name like “Summer Special” and then create a custom discount code or let the system auto-generate one for you.
Next, choose how you would like this offer to be applied.
Choose whether the discount code will be for a percentage off, a specific amount, or totally free.
Decide how many offers can be redeemed or keep the ‘Unlimited’ option checked.
Lastly, select the dates your discount code is active or keep the 'Stays valid' option selected.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Start Selling Online with iZettle E-commerce
- Managing Online Inventory
- Adding Discount Codes
- Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Changing your URL
- Customising your Store
- Using Themes
- Enabling a Blog
- Pausing or Closing your Store
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Updating Order & Customer Information
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Accepts Marketing Option
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a Buy Now Button or widget to an Existing Site
- Selling on Facebook
- Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting up Real-time Carrier Shipping Rates
- How to add Terms and Conditions to your checkout
- Taking PayPal payments
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Translating your theme with the Language Editor
- Setting up Google Analytics
- iZettle E-commerce Task List
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us