Customising your store
From your E-commerce dashboard, click on Your online Store > Themes and install the theme of your choice. You should automatically be taken to the store builder after installation, you can get to this location again by going to Your online Store > Customise from the main menu.
When you build an online store with iZettle, it’s fully customisable. Each store is made up of content blocks – these can include images, text, video, HTML, etc. You can add as many blocks as you like and add any type of content you want, giving you full control over the way your store looks and the way you sell. Blocks can be added to the homepage and content pages within your store.
Adding blocks is simple. Within the ‘Blocks’ tab select ‘Add block’. This will display a list of blocks that you can add to your store, simply select the one you would like, hold down your mouse and drag it into your store. Release your mouse and the block will be saved to your store.
In the existing block list, simply select the block you wish to move, hold down your mouse and drag the block vertically within the block list. Release your mouse and the block will be saved in its new position.
If you’re not happy about a block, no problem – you can simply remove it in the block settings or select the ‘remove’ icon in the block settings control.
If you've added a text block then you'll also see the 'Edit' option. Selecting this allows you to edit the text within the box. Simply select 'Save' within the settings control to save your text.
Once you’ve added a block to your store, you can configure your block using the settings control. This is done by clicking the ‘cog’ icon within the block or simply selecting the block from the list of existing blocks. Each block has its own settings to configure. For example here are the setting options for the text block:
Once you've made your changes select 'Update' to save.
Some blocks come with an additional option for header text. Enable this feature to add some text just above your uploaded content.
The most versatile of the blocks is the 'Grid' block as this allows you to specify the number of columns and add additional blocks within each column i.e. Image blocks, text blocks, etc. This allows you to create horizontal content sections. Once you've added a grid block simply add the content required to each column.
You can also add items directly to your store with the 'Featured category' and 'Category list' blocks. Just select the category you wish to display and the number of items/columns.
These blocks will display categories along with their cover images.
Add a featured product to your store using the ‘Featured product’ block.
Text blocks allow you to add rich text content. Formatting options allow for different size text, headings, lists, alignment, and links. You can configure the text block like all other blocks.
Image blocks allow you to showcase your products and business. You have control over the size of your image and alignment options so you can position them correctly.
Showcase your latest sounds, music, and talks with 'Audio' blocks.
Upload a video or embed a video from YouTube or Vimeo with the video block. You can also choose a poster image to display before the video is played.
You can manage the text and content displayed within your homepage banner using blocks. Simply select the 'Add block' option and choose your block. This works in the same way as the rest of the page.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Start selling online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce task list
- Import and export your products
- Import and export products (Beta 02/2019)
- Import products from another e-commerce platform
- Managing online inventory
- Customising your store
- Using themes
- Translating your theme with the language editor
- Setting up a custom domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding discount codes
- How to add terms and conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating order & customer information
- Accepts marketing option
- Abandoned cart emails
- Enabling a blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up real-time carrier shipping rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Linking social media accounts
- Selling on Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Messenger with your online shop
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Pausing or closing your store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a 'buy now' button or widget to an existing site
- iZettle E-commerce Wordpress plugin
- Getting started with Unifaun
- Customising your shopping cart
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us