Enabling a Blog
Writing a blog is a great way to inspire customers, keep them up to date with your latest ideas and product releases, and helps you to rank higher on search engines.
To enable a blog on your site, visit your iZettle E-commerce dashboard and then follow this pathway:
Go to Store > Customise, then click on Pages
Toggle the Blog option so that it is green.
To add a blog post, go to Your online Store > Your blog. Click New Post, write your post, and then save it.
Your visitors can now access the blog via your store's main menu under 'Blog'.
Your posts will always appear in reverse chronological order.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Start Selling Online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce Task List
- Managing Online Inventory
- Customising your Store
- Using Themes
- Translating your theme with the Language Editor
- Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding Discount Codes
- How to add Terms and Conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating Order & Customer Information
- Accepts Marketing Option
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Enabling a Blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up Real-time Carrier Shipping Rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Selling on Facebook
- Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Pausing or Closing your Store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a Buy Now Button or widget to an Existing Site
- Getting started with Unifaun
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us