Updating Order & Customer Information
If you wish to update details for a single order, you can do so easily from your E-commerce dashboard. This is particularly beneficial if a customer has entered the wrong shipping address or made a mistake when entering their email address, name, or company during checkout.
From your E-commerce dashboard click on Orders > All
Find the order you want to update by using the search bar, open the order detail page, then click on More > Edit customer
A pop-up will open with the customer information for that order.
Adjust the customer information as needed for the order and click Update.
The update to the order will affect only this particular order. If you want to update your entire customer's profile information, keep reading.
How to update customer information
You can update a customer profile with accurate information such as their shipping address, name, or email address.
How to update customer details for all orders:
From your E-commerce dashboard click on Customers
Find the customer and open the customer detail page, then click on Edit
This will open a pop-up with the customer information. Update the appropriate information.
Lastly, click the checkbox at the bottom to Update customer orders if you want to update all previous orders for this customer with the new information.
Click Update and you're done!
Note: Editing and choosing to update customer's orders this way means that all previous order information will be overridden and cannot be recovered. If your customer profile is updated, it will override existing and previous orders that may not have been fulfilled yet. If your customer changes their email address or has a new shipping address, it might be good to update their customer profile. You do not need to update all your customer's orders to use this feature.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Start Selling Online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce Task List
- Managing Online Inventory
- Customising your Store
- Using Themes
- Translating your theme with the Language Editor
- Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding Discount Codes
- How to add Terms and Conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating Order & Customer Information
- Accepts Marketing Option
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Enabling a Blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up Real-time Carrier Shipping Rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Selling on Facebook
- Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Pausing or Closing your Store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a Buy Now Button or widget to an Existing Site
- Getting started with Unifaun
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us