How to set up manual shipping rates
Ways to ship with manual rates:
Create dynamic shipping rates depending on quantity, value, and weight
Create weight-based shipping rates on a per item basis
Set rates for special delivery options e.g. Standard, Overnight, Priority
Enable or disable shipping to specific countries
Offer free shipping for individual items
- From your E-commerce dashboard, click on Settings > Shipping.
- Switch on "Enable Shipping", choose your weight unit and, add the countries you need to ship to by clicking ‘add country’.
- On the country settings page, you need to configure how rates are calculated for each country that you ship to.
Real-time: We'll contact your connected shipping carriers to obtain rates. If rates are not available the order will not be processed. See our guide for configuring real-time rates.
Real-time & manual rates: We'll contact your connected shipping carriers to obtain rates. If rates are not available from the carriers we'll use the manual rates that have been configured for that country.
Manual rates: We'll use your manual rates for all orders shipping to this country.
Once you have selected 'Manual rates' or 'Real-time & manual rates' you can customise shipping options on a country-by-country basis based upon value, weight, and quantity.
To add a manual shipping option for the country that you are editing, click ‘Add service’
Give your service a name like ‘Express shipping’ or ‘Standard shipping’ and don’t forget to set the price for this service. Once you have done this, your customers will be able to select from the different shipping services during checkout. Click ‘save’ when you are done.
You also have the option to set rates for the rest of the world within the settings panel if you don’t need to edit each country separately.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Start selling online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce task list
- Managing online inventory
- Customising your store
- Using themes
- Translating your theme with the language editor
- Setting up a custom domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding discount codes
- How to add terms and conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating order & customer information
- Accepts marketing option
- Abandoned cart emails
- Enabling a blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up real-time carrier shipping rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Linking social media accounts
- Selling on Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Messenger with your online shop
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Import and export your products
- Pausing or closing your store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a 'buy now' button or widget to an existing site
- iZettle E-commerce Wordpress plugin
- Getting started with Unifaun
- Customising your shopping cart
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us