Customising your shopping cart
The shopping cart is a simple embed, which you can add to any and all pages on your existing website. The cart will be accessible to shoppers, sliding from the right of their screen with a simple click. This helps customers keep track of items as they shop, leading to increased conversions, and ultimately saving you time and money.
The shopping cart will automatically show on your existing site wherever you have embedded your store, widgets or buy buttons. You also have the option to add the shopping cart individually to any page on your website.
Adding the shopping cart code to your site is simple:
- Navigate to your Buttons & Widgets settings from your E-commerce dashboard
- Select 'Cart'
- Update the cart's appearance by clicking 'Colours'
- Make changes to the way the cart functions by clicking 'Behaviour'
- Adjust the store logo, name and display by clicking 'Settings' and click 'Save'
- Copy the HTML code to the right
- Paste the HTML code into the page or pages of your site where you want it.
You can learn more about embeddable buttons and widgets here.
How do I disable the shopping cart feature?
You can turn off the shopping cart slider by navigating to Settings > Checkout > Settings and turn off the shopping cart and don't forget to save your changes.
Now when you generate the widget or button code, the shopping cart will be hidden.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Start selling online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce task list
- Managing online inventory
- Customising your store
- Using themes
- Translating your theme with the language editor
- Setting up a custom domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding discount codes
- How to add terms and conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating order & customer information
- Accepts marketing option
- Abandoned cart emails
- Enabling a blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up real-time carrier shipping rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Linking social media accounts
- Selling on Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Messenger with your online shop
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Import and export your products
- Pausing or closing your store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a 'buy now' button or widget to an existing site
- iZettle E-commerce Wordpress plugin
- Getting started with Unifaun
- Customising your shopping cart
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us