Planday and iZettle Pro
What is Planday?
Planday is a simple workforce management platform, packed full of useful features. With Planday, employees can communicate with each other, swap shifts and clock in and out, while managers can create smart schedule templates, approve absence requests and track hours worked. Planday drastically improves the employee experience, and managers get more control over wage costs, higher employee retention and improved staff engagement.
List of features
- Simple scheduling
- Schedule by job role
- Schedule template and duplicate week
- App for iOS and Android
- Individual and group communication
- Trade shifts with manager approval
- Push notifications and email alerts
- Phone, email and chat support
- Overtime tracking and notifications
- Revenue and labour cost tracking
- Vacation management
- Electronic signatures for contracts
- Time tracking via the app and desktop
- Payroll reporting
How does it work?
Once you’ve set up your Planday account and connected it to your iZettle Pro app, Planday will pass sales data from iZettle Pro each day. The data is updated every five minutes. Once you have a full day’s data, it will be shown on the schedule in Planday. Planday will then use your payroll costs to calculate what percentage of your business’ income is being used to pay employees.
With this information, you plan your scheduling more economically and boost your budget.
How much does it cost?
- An additional £4 per user per month
- £1 per user per month for punch-clock functionality
- Free setup
How do I connect it to my iZettle Pro app?
The integration works with all editions of Planday and iZettle Pro.
Planday must be set up to correspond with the locations in iZettle Pro. You can do this by following these instructions:
- Create Revenue units in the Planday account
- Go to the integrations page under “Settings” in your Planday account and add the iZettle Pro integration
- Choose the Revenue Unit you want to map
- Enter your iZettle Pro username and password
- Add more sites, if applicable
- Click “connect”
For more information, check out Planday’s Knowledge Base.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Getting started with iZettle Pro
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts
- Compatible hardware with iZettle Pro
- Pairing chip & pin card readers
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Generating Reports
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Network Requirements
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Planday and iZettle Pro
- App improvements
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us