We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players.
We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. We are looking for rare individuals who are in fact individuals; fun-lovers who have a keen appreciation and sixth sense for pixel-perfect design, elegant engineering or take-the-world-by-storm marketing and sales. If that’s you, please get in touch.
We look forward to getting to know you!
What to expect?
Prime location, global environment. Our native Stockholm has world-class beauty, design and more. It has helped us attract talent from all over the world - 30 different countries in fact - giving our office a spirit that’s truly global.
A top-notch team. Although there are dozens of different departments, we all work together - at all levels - to reach one common goal: to help entrepreneurs work less, earn more and live better.
Room to develop and thrive. iZettle is growing quickly and as our teams develop, so do you. With new markets, new products and new challenges to conquer, you’ll get lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
Change an industry, make an impact. The payment industry is no longer the domain of bankers in pinstripes. We’re revolutionizing it by empowering small businesses so they sell smarter - and sell more.
Balance work and real life. We give you freedom and flexible hours, so you can do your best work. Pair that with an open, friendly culture that feels like a second home for many, and you have real work/life balance.
Read more about open positions
- ONLINE SPECIALIST - São Paulo
- Product Specialist - Sao Paulo
- Consultor de vendas - Sao Paulo
- Customer Engagement Officer, Mexico City
- Part Time Customer Engagement Agent, Mexico City
- Risk Operations Analyst, Mexico City
- Communications Intern, the Netherlands
- Communications Intern, Norway
- Key Account Manager, iZettle Norway
- Product Copywriter, Stockholm or London
- User Experience Designer, Stockholm
- Copywriter, Stockholm
- Email Marketing Coordinator, Stockholm
- Product analyst - Graduate
- Product Analyst, Stockholm
- Communications Intern, France
- SEM Specialist, Stockholm
- Head of Customer Engagement Operations
- Accountant, Stockholm
- Backend Developer, Stockholm
- iOS Developer, Stockholm
- Test Engineer
- Web Developer, Stockholm
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Stockholm
- Danish speaking Inside Coordinator
- English speaking Inside Coordinator
- Risk Support Agent, London
Can't find an open position that suits you?
We're always on the lookout for people with great skills. Please get in touch anyway! firstname.lastname@example.org