We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players.
We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. And we need the best and brightest to help us get it done. We are looking for rare individuals who are in fact individuals; fun-lovers who have a keen appreciation and sixth sense for pixel-perfect design, elegant engineering or take-the-world-by-storm marketing and sales. If that’s you, please get in touch.
We look forward to getting to know you!
What to expect?
Prime location, global environment. Our native Stockholm has world-class beauty, design and more. It has helped us attract talent from all over the world - 30 different countries in fact - giving our office a spirit that’s truly global.
A top-notch team. Although there are dozens of different departments, we all work together - at all levels - to reach one common goal: to help entrepreneurs work less, earn more and live better.
Room to develop and thrive. iZettle is growing quickly and as our teams develop, so do you. With new markets, new products and new challenges to conquer, you’ll get lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
Change an industry, make an impact. The payment industry is no longer the domain of bankers in pinstripes. We’re revolutionizing it by empowering small businesses so they sell smarter - and sell more.
Balance work and real life. We give you freedom and flexible hours, so you can do your best work. Pair that with an open, friendly culture that feels like a second home for many, and you have real work/life balance.
Read more about open positions
- Business Development Manager, France (Paris)
- Partnership Sales Analyst
- Communications Specialist, Finland
- Business Development Manager, Germany (Munich/Berlin)
- Customer Engagement Officer, Mexico City
- Full Time Customer Engagement Agent
- Part Time Customer Engagement Agent, Mexico City
- Risk Operations Analyst, Mexico City
- Business Development Manager, Netherlands
- Business Development Stagiair - Amsterdam
- Key Account Manager, iZettle Norway
- User Experience Designer, Stockholm
- PR Manager, Stockholm
- Social Media Manager, Stockholm
- Loyalty & Upsell Marketing Automation Specialist, Stockholm
- Data Analyst (Media Team)
- SEM Specialist, Stockholm
- Social Advertising Internship, Stockholm, summer 2017
- Accountant, Stockholm
- Treasury and Finance Intern
- Backend Developer, Stockholm
- iOS Developer, Stockholm
- Junior Technical Support, 2nd line
- Test Engineer
- Web Developer, Stockholm
- Account Manager - Stockholm
- Customer Success Developer - Stockholm
- Key Account Manager, iZettle Sweden
- Norwegian/Swedish speaking Inside Coordinator
- Sales Engineer - Stockholm, Sweden
- Team Lead Key Account Manager - Sweden, Nordics
- Business Development Intern, Stockholm
- PPC Specialist
- Backend Developer, Edinburgh
- DevOps Engineer, Edinburgh
- Engineering Director (Software)
- Full Stack Developer
- Software Engineer (API/Backend)
- Software Engineer (BackEnd)
- Software Engineer (FrontEnd)
- Software Engineer (Squad Lead)
- Test Engineer
- Account Manager - London
- Customer Success Developer - London
- Corporate Development Manager, London
- Junior Sales Development Representative
Can't find an open position that suits you?
We're always on the lookout for people with great skills. Please get in touch anyway! firstname.lastname@example.org