The type of data we collect is, for example:
- Browser type
- Mobile unit information
- IP address
- The pages you visit
- Time spent on pages
- Last visit
- References (where you come from)
izettle.com also uses third party cookies. These are mainly used for the following purposes:
- Analysing visitor movement and behaviour in order to improve site design and content
- Building segments for advertising based on visitor behaviour
- Serving relevant ads to previous visitors
- Minimising advertising that is irrelevant for some website visitors
- Testing website content and structure to improve user experiences
- Tracking the behaviour of visitors on various versions of the website
As you browse our websites, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand where you have been on our website. Our display advertising partners, AdRoll and DoubleClick, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. The techniques our advertising partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
We use Facebook cookies to allow you to “like” and share our pages. Facebook creates cookies that detect the number of "likes" and whether you are logged into Facebook or not. We also use Twitter cookies to allow you to “tweet” our pages. Twitter creates cookies that detect tweeting and whether you are logged into Twitter or not. Facebook and Twitter use a few cookies that expire at the end of the browser session, and a few that are stored after the end of the browser session. You can read more about Facebook's cookies here (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies), and more about Twitter’s cookies here (https://twitter.com/privacy).
Disabling cookies in your browser is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Below you'll find links to guides for the most common browsers:
You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll, DoubleClick and their respective partners’ targeted advertising.