To keep track of your orders, you can automatically print an order ticket while you print the receipt. An order number is printed on both the order ticket and on the customer’s receipt.
If you for instance have a restaurant, you can print the receipt at the counter and send the order ticket to a printer in the kitchen.
- Go to “Settings” in the app and tap on ”Printer Settings”.
- Select a receipt printer from the list of available printers.
- Switch on ”Order tickets” and you’re all set.
Skaff deg printer her
How it works:
- Order tickets can only be printed on a receipt printer.
- The order numbers count up to 100 before resetting.
- The order ticket can only be printed once.
Note: Only available for iOS devices.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our support team is available weekdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Call us on: 21 95 92 66
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Komme i gang
Bruke iZettle i appen & på nett
- Taking card payments
- Godta Vipps-betalinger
- Taking cash payments
- Accepted cards
- Transaction limits
- Customising receipt information
- Order tickets
- Was the payment approved?
- Amount reserved on customer's bank account
- Signs to show you accept card payments
- Krav til informasjon om gebyrer
Kortlesere & tilbehør
iZettle for serveringssteder
Bankkontoer & utbetalinger
Regnskap & rapporter
Sikkerhet & personvern
- Contact us