Updating the software of your card reader
Having the latest software improves Bluetooth and overall stability of the card reader. Please note that you can only update the software of your card reader if you have an iOS device.
- Make sure that the iZettle Reader or Pro Contactless is connected to your smartphone or tablet.
- Open your iOS app.
- Go to “Settings“ and then to "Card Readers“.
- Tap the blue button saying “Update reader”. This button only appears when an update is available. It might take a few seconds for the button to appear. The update usually takes around 10 minutes for the Pro Contactless and 2-3 minutes for the iZettle Reader.
- The app will inform you when the card reader has been successfully updated, and is then ready to be used again.
- Make sure that the card reader and your iPhone or iPad are charged before you update the software.
- Keep the iPhone or iPad close to the card reader during the update.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 21 95 92 66
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com