'Tis the season to be selling
27 mars 2014
With spring just around the corner (we hope), many seasonal businesses are scrambling to get everything in order for the busy times ahead. We know that many of you are running a business that thrives during spring and summer, such as an ice cream truck, a farmers market - or, like our iZettling friend Gregory - a landscaping business. So, perhaps some of you haven’t used iZettle since last August. A lot has happened since then, so we thought we’d give you a quick refresher on how to make the most of iZettle for your business. Here’s what you may have missed:
- Your iZettle reports have been given a serious makeover. We’re now giving you interactive sales reports that let you sort your sales by month or day. If you’re a business with staff accounts, you can also see detailed reports per staff member. Now you can keep track of sales trends and truly optimize your staffing and opening hours! You can also sort products sold by quantity or revenue. This feature is great for inventory management!
- The product library is now on available on Android! Here’s how to create a beautiful product library.
- We’ve increased the number of Android devices compatible with the Chip & Signature reader. Check out the full list here.
- The iOS app has been completely revamped. The design is nicer, it’s faster, and much easier to use. You can now switch between different views in the app and zoom in and out of products in the product library. We’ve also added a new list view with a search function, which is perfect for users with many products.
- It’s now possible to customise receipts. This means that you can add your contact details, opening hours and other info that may be relevant to your customers. Just log into your account and go to Settings to get started.
Well, those were the highlights! If you haven’t used iZettle in a while, you’re certainly in for a few surprises. Make sure to take a new look around your account on izettle.com, update your app, and if you need any help to get going again - don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.