- American Express
- V pay
- Visa Electron
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
The iZettle Reader also accepts contactless cards from Visa and MasterCard, as well as NFC phones with Apple Pay.
You can accept debit and credit cards from:
- V Pay
- Visa Electron
As a seller it is important for both your own and your customer’s safety that you check:
- that the card holder’s signature is on the back of the card
- that the card holder’s signature on the device screen matches that on the back of the card
- that the card does not bear any traces of alterations
- that the card has not expired
- that the card has been issued by one of the card issuers listed in the general terms and conditions.
As an additional security measure, you can check the cardholder's ID to see that it matches the name on the card.
If such a card is inserted into the card reader, you will be prompted to select either “debit” or “credit”.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
iZettle for hospitality
- Accepted cards
- Transaction limits
- Taking card & contactless payments for small businesses
- Taking cash payments
- Customising receipt information
- Order tickets
- Customer not present
- Was the payment approved?
- Amount reserved on customer's bank account
- Fee Schedule
- Important info about taking payments without a card reader
Bank account and deposits
My iZettle account
Managing my business
Security and privacy
- Contact us