If you have a business account, you can add staff members that can accept payments on behalf of your organisation.
Staff accounts can:
• Accept payments on behalf of the organisation
• Sign in to the app using their own login details
Staff accounts cannot:
• Edit the organisation’s details or bank account
• Add, change or delete products from the product library
• Sign in to izettle.com
• Invite other staff members
For account owners
1. Sign in to your account on izettle.com and click on “My staff”.
2. Enter your staff member’s first and last name and email address, and click on “Send invite”. Note that the email address cannot already be registered with iZettle.
The staff member’s first and last name is displayed on the receipt.
Editing/inactivating staff accounts
Sign in to your account on izettle.com, go to “My staff” and then click on “Edit” next to the staff account you want to edit.
To change: Enter a new name for the staff account and click on “Save”.
To inactivate: Click on “Inactivate” to inactivate the staff account.
Overview of all transactions
You can download a detailed overview of your transactions when you sign in to your account on izettle.com. There you can see who of your staff members that have made a specific transaction.
For staff members
To create a staff account, the account owner needs to invite you. The email address that is used for your staff account can’t already be registered with iZettle.
Creating a staff account
1. Click on the link in the invite email that the account owner sent to you.
2. Choose a password for your staff account.
3. Sign in to the app with your login details and start taking payments on behalf of the organisation.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org