Was the payment approved?
For general information about taking payments with iZettle, click here
If you’re not sure whether a payment has been completed, check these suggestions:
- Did you see the “thank you” message in the app? Then your payment is complete.
- You can also view your payments history directly in the iZettle Go app. If the payment is approved it will be displayed in black text.
- If it's been cancelled or reversed it will appear in red text.
- You can also ask your customer to check their inbox. If the payment went through and a receipt was sent, there should be an email from us with information about the payment.
If you’re still uncertain, please get in touch. Just send us an email with the transaction’s reference number and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we’ve looked into it.
Remember that if you cancel a transaction, or if it is interrupted, the money might still be reserved in your customer’s account for a few days. Please read more here.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on: 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
- Taking card & contactless payments
- Taking cash payments
- Payment Links
- Accepted cards
- Transaction limits
- Customising your receipts
- Order tickets
- Was the payment approved?
- Amount reserved in customer's bank account
- Fee schedule
- Prohibited segments
- Repeat Payments
- Signage to show you accept card payments
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us