All of your employees can be users on your account and there are no limits on the number you can add. There are three tiers of access: Manager, Supervisor and Staff. You can tailor responsibilities based on seniority.
- Log into the Backoffice web portal and select Employees from the left-hand menu.
- Select Management. A list of everyone who uses your account appears:
To add a new member of staff as a user:
- Select Create New User. The following dialogue box appears:
- Enter the username that will appear on the iPad.
- Enter the 1-8 digit password they will use to log in.
- Choose their Role: Manager, Supervisor or Staff.
- Click Save. The staff member can now log in and use the system.
- Make the user inactive
- Click Delete.
- Click the green tick symbol to confirm the deletion.
Configuring accessYou can configure your system to ensure all staff members have the appropriate access to backend systems; for example, so that only your Supervisor can perform a refund.
To configure access:
- Log into the iZettle Pro app.
- Select Settings > Users.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.
Call us: 0800 404 5805
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Getting started with iZettle Pro
- Add product, category and department
- Button layouts
- Configuring employees
- Customising your receipts
- Compatible hardware with iZettle Pro
- Pairing chip & pin card readers
- Changing your password
- Using option groups
- Using stock management
- Advanced stock vs simple stock
- Generating Reports
- Configuring Loyalty
- Using promotions
- What's included in the monthly subscription fees?
- Network Requirements
- Xero and iZettle Pro
- Planday and iZettle Pro
- App improvements
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us