Changing your URL
If you want to update or change the URL you’ve chosen for your online store, you can do so easily from your iZettle dashboard.
Click on Your online store > Settings > Domain
On this page you will see your current store URL, like so:
Click on Manage > Free Selz Domain and enter your new desired store URL:
Once you change your URL, click the save button at the bottom.
How can I test my new store URL?
To test your new URL, open a private or incognito browser window and test it out. Be sure to update your store URL anywhere your store link may be embedded, whether on your website, blog posts, or social media. Any embedded widgets or buttons will remain working as usual.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Start Selling Online with iZettle E-commerce
- Managing Online Inventory
- Adding Discount Codes
- Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Changing your URL
- Customising your Store
- Using Themes
- Enabling a Blog
- Pausing or Closing your Store
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Updating Order & Customer Information
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Accepts Marketing Option
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a Buy Now Button or widget to an Existing Site
- Selling on Facebook
- Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting up Real-time Carrier Shipping Rates
- How to add Terms and Conditions to your checkout
- Taking PayPal payments
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Translating your theme with the Language Editor
- Setting up Google Analytics
- iZettle E-commerce Task List
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us