How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
Each time an item is sold from your online store, you will receive an email which includes:
the customer’s name
the order ID number
the order date
the product name
the order amount
the shipping address
When should I expect an email from iZettle?
We’ll only send you an email once an order has been processed successfully, and only if email notifications are enabled. If you’ve received an email from us, you can be confident that we successfully processed your customer’s payment. At this point you can arrange shipping or pickup.
If email notifications are turned off, you will find all current orders by logging into your E-commerce dashboard and clicking on Orders.
Your customers receive a similar email confirming their purchase. You can also choose to email the seller when you have completed and/or shipped their product.
The E-commerce dashboard will alert you to new sales under the 'Orders' tab. If you see a new sale in your dashboard and you didn't receive an email, take a look in your email account’s spam, promotion, or trash folders. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelisted emails, too.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
- Start Selling Online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce Task List
- Managing Online Inventory
- Customising your Store
- Using Themes
- Translating your theme with the Language Editor
- Setting Up a Custom Domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding Discount Codes
- How to add Terms and Conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating Order & Customer Information
- Accepts Marketing Option
- Abandoned Cart emails
- Enabling a Blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up Real-time Carrier Shipping Rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Selling on Facebook
- Linking Social Media Accounts
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Pausing or Closing your Store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a Buy Now Button or widget to an Existing Site
- Getting started with Unifaun
Bank account & deposits
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us