Getting started with Unifaun
Getting started with Unifaun
Unifaun is a shipment management system with over 100 shipping carriers to choose from. When logged in to the service, you can book your shipments, print freight documents, follow up on shipment statuses, and analyse statistics.
Zettle has partnered with Unifaun to provide iZettle E-Commerce customers with an easy and automated way to process shipping and fulfilment in the Nordics. If you are using iZettle E-commerce, you can now simplify your shipping by connecting directly to PostNord with the iZettle-Unifaun integration.
Generate, buy and print shipping labels for your online orders
Automatically sync new orders from your iZettle E-commerce store to Unifaun
Send your customers email notifications
Purchase insurance for your packages
Create return shipping labels
Steps to get started
Head to your iZettle E-commerce dashboard and click on Settings > Shipping and then click on Labels and Fulfilment.
You will now see the option to connect your Unifaun account. Click Connect.
You will now be prompted to enter the API Key and Sender ID from your Unifaun account.
How do I find my API key in Unifaun?
Login to your Unifaun account and follow these steps:
Click on Maintenance > API Keys in the left navigation
Click on "New API Key" at the top of the page
Make sure the ‘Web Services (REST)’ checkbox is enabled and set the ‘Developer-id’ to 0020016920, and then click ‘Finish’.
Click search to see the API key you just created.
Select the little arrow next to the ID
Copy the ‘Combined ID’ as the API key and paste it on the Unifaun page within your iZettle E-commerce account.
How do I find my Sender ID in Unifaun?
Click on Maintenance > Senders in the left navigation
Click 'Search' to find an available Sender ID
Copy the 'Quick ID' from the required sender and paste it on the Unifaun page within your iZettle E-commerce account.
How do I change the Service ID?
The Service ID is the default service level that is synced to Unifaun e.g. PostNord – Normal. When a label is printed the service level can be changed. The default service level can be changed through the drop-down on the Unifaun page within your iZettle E-commerce account
How do I find new orders in Unifaun?
New orders are displayed within Unifaun as 'Stored Printings' in the left navigation panel.
How does it work?
When a customer completes a purchase through your iZettle online shop, the order information is synced to your Unifaun account. iZettle sends the product name, price, cost of shipping and shipping method to Unifaun automatically. You (the merchant) can now log in to Unifaun and manage label printing and order tracking all in one place.
You will still be notified of new orders placed on your website through your iZettle E-commerce dashboard and via email depending on your notification preferences. Tracking/Shipping notifications can be sent to your buyers from your Unifaun account or through iZettle. iZettle will not automatically update the order status until you mark the order as complete within your account.
Need more help?
If you can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch. Our Support team is on duty 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on weekdays.
Call us on 0203 699 9934
It seems that something went wrong. Please try again or send us an email. email@example.com
Using iZettle in the app & online
Card readers & accessories
Bank account & deposits
- Start selling online with iZettle E-commerce
- iZettle E-commerce task list
- Managing online inventory
- Customising your store
- Using themes
- Translating your theme with the language editor
- Setting up a custom domain
- Changing your URL
- Taking PayPal payments
- Adding discount codes
- How to add terms and conditions to your checkout
- How to know when you've sold an order through iZettle E-commerce
- Updating order & customer information
- Accepts marketing option
- Abandoned cart emails
- Enabling a blog
- Collecting your buyer's delivery address
- How to set up real-time carrier shipping rates
- How to set up manual shipping rates
- Letting buyers know that their order has been shipped
- Linking social media accounts
- Selling on Facebook
- How to connect Facebook Messenger with your online shop
- Setting up Facebook pixel tracking
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Handling sales tax with iZettle E-commerce
- Import and export your products
- Pausing or closing your store
- Connecting Mailchimp to your account
- Adding a 'buy now' button or widget to an existing site
- iZettle E-commerce Wordpress plugin
- Getting started with Unifaun
- Customising your shopping cart
Accounting & analytics
iZettle account settings
Security & privacy
Introduction to the Legal Hub
- Contact us